Re: [Videolib] Release Date for Moolaade?

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:26:47 -0400

--B_3207652008_26380089

> nothing illegal about an import of a legit copy but it seems unlikely th=
at it
> will have English titles but I can=B9t see the listing
> Also I presume it will be PAL format but multi-system players are common
> enough.
>=20
> Jessica
>=20
>=20
> I just ordered this title on DVD from www.videoglobe1.com
> <http://www.videoglobe1.com> . It was listed in their print catalogue (=
vol
> 22, no 15) - French language packaging, pre-order date August 18th, stree=
> date September 27th. I tried to search for the title on their website (wh=
ich
> isn't great)and had no luck - our order has not been cancelled, so I am
> hopeful. It looks like it is being released by Warner Brothers Entertainm=
ent.
> =20
> Alison Blackburn
> AV Librarian - Collection Development
> Ottawa Public Library
> 120 Metcalfe Street
> Ottawa, Ontario=20
> K1P 5M2
> Tel: (613) 236-0302, ext. 515
> Fax: (613) 567-4456
> Email: alison.blackburn@library.ottawa.on.ca
> <mailto:alison.blackburn@library.ottawa.on.ca>
> =20
> =20

nothing illegal about an import  of a legit copy but it seems = unlikely that it will have English titles but I can’t see the listing<= BR> Also I presume it will be PAL format but multi-system players are common en= ough.

Jessica

I just ordered this title on DVD from www.videoglobe1.com <http://www.videoglobe1.com>  . It was li= sted in their print catalogue  (vol 22, no 15) - French language packag= ing, pre-order date August 18th, street date September 27th. I tried to sear= ch for the title on their website (which isn't great)and had no luck -  = ;our order has not been cancelled, so I am hopeful. It looks like it is bein= g released by Warner Brothers Entertainment.