re[2]: [Videolib] Gaza Strip

John Sinno (info@arabfilm.com)
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:57:16 -0700

Jessica, my dear friend...no documentary is objective....not just the ones about the Middle East. Please watch the film and give us your review instead of making blanket statements about Middle Eastern films.

Best regards
John Sinno
Arab Film Distribution
10035 35th Ave. NE,
Seattle, WA 98125.
Voice (206) 322-0882 Ext: 201
Fax (206) 322-4586
email: info@arabfilm.com, Internet www.arabfilm.com

"What is cinema? Nothing. What does cinema want? Everything. What can
cinema do? Something."
--Jean-Luc Godard, Histoire(s) du cinema