RE: [Videolib] Release Date for Moolaade?

Blackburn, Alison (Alison.Blackburn@library.ottawa.on.ca)
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:51:23 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5A80B.46BC0C10

I just ordered this title on DVD from www. <http://www.videoglobe1.com> =
videoglobe1.com . It was listed in their print catalogue (vol 22, no =
15) - French language packaging, pre-order date August 18th, street date =
September 27th. I tried to search for the title on their website (which =
isn't great)and had no luck - our order has not been cancelled, so I am =
hopeful. It looks like it is being released by Warner Brothers =
Entertainment.
=20
Alison Blackburn
AV Librarian - Collection Development