Re: [Videolib] Release Date for Moolaade?

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:50:37 -0400

--------------090301000303060609010708

Hello and thanks, Jessica, for your replay. Institutional would be fine
-- I've got a faculty member who's been asking after this title since
its theatrical release and has it on her syllabus for October! However,
the only thing I see in WorldCat are two records for a video about
Ousmane Sembene and a video about the making of /Moolaade/. I'm
emailing New Yorker directly and will report back what I find.

Best,

Meghann R. Matwichuk, M.S.
Assistant Librarian
Instructional Media Department