Re: [Videolib] video cases with non-locking hubs

(pashuf@charter.net)
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 9:09:35 -0400

Gaylord's 2005 catalog has nice close-up photos of each DVD case's hub design.

I've liked the NexPak Amaray cases. This design has vertical slits on either side of the hub which flex to help release the disc easily. These cases also have double interlocking walls around the outside edges, which keeps the cases from opening inadvertantly.

Pat Shufeldt
Westminster Presbyterian Church Library
Greenville, SC
pashuf@charter.net