Re: [Videolib] Streaming and course management systems

M. Claire Stewart (claire-stewart@northwestern.edu)
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:48:44 -0500

I hope that some who are considering implementing such a service will
decide that either fair use or the TEACH act will permit them to
stream these titles without paying licensing fees.

This statement, issued by ARL last year, may be worth a read (or a
re-read) for applicability to non-print reserve services:
<http://www.arl.org/newsltr/232/ereserves.html>

Claire

--
M. Claire Stewart