Re: [Videolib] Streaming and course management systems (CDigix)

Jonathan Miller (jmiller@frif.com)
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:41:41 -0400

So who obtains the permission to reformat, digitize, and stream (or provide
downloads?) of the videos?
CDigix? Does the library release the video for digitization before (or
without knowing if) those rights have been obtained? Curious.
Jonathan Miller

Jonathan Miller, President
First Run/Icarus Films, Inc.
32 Court Street, 21st Floor