RE: [Videolib] POLL: Top 3 Resources for Selecting New DVDs?

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 11:14:57 -0500

If anyone hasn't gotten back to you, yet, here are 4 places to send your
titles for review. These are 4 major sources for schools and public
libraries.

1. Video Librarian - www.videolibrarian.com = This site as
a section on submitting titles for review.
2. Booklist - http://tinyurl.com/73jtg (converted from
www.tinyurl.com) Or, if this doesn't work, www.ala.org, then
Products & Publications, then Periodicals, then Booklist
3. Library Journal - http://www.libraryjournal.com/
4. School Library Journal -
http://www.schoollibraryjournal.com/

If the Booklist and Library Journal sites don't provide information on
how to submit titles for review, they do give the contact information
for calling or mailing for more information. Good luck!

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street