Re: [Videolib] "Take My Eyes"

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:02:11 -0400

Hello Susanna (et. al.),

We've had our eyes on this title (no pun intended) for our international
film series for some time, and it appears that it's (finally) going to
be released theatrically at the end of the year (or thereabouts). I'm
guessing a Region 1 release will follow soon after that.

Best,

Meghann R. Matwichuk, M.S.
Assistant Librarian, Instructional Media Department
Morris Library, University of Delaware
181 S. College Ave.
Newark, DE 19717
(302) 831-1475