Re: RE: [Videolib] No cover art/plain packaging on videos & DVDs

p (pashuf@charter.net)
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:48:18 -0400

I had already tried using the Print Screen to copy and paste an image from the DVD into WORD. Following your suggestion, I pasted it into a photo enhancement program and saved it as a .jpg image. Unfortunately, what seems to be captured in by both programs is a MOVING image. When the DVD starts running again, the photo changes; and when the DVD is stopped, the image in the .jpg file goes blank.

Have I missed a step somewhere?

Pat Shufeldt