Re: [Videolib] No cover art/plain packaging on videos & DVDs

Jen Stutesman (jennifer.stutesman@wwcc.edu)
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:36:06 -0700

Ooh! What a good idea, John! Up till now, I've been using
(if there *are any) the .gifs and .jpgs on the video's web
page, put into a graphics program.
-jen

"We allow our ignorance to prevail upon us and make us
think we can survive alone, alone in patches, alone in
groups, alone in races, even alone in genders." - Maya
Angelou, The New York Times, 11 March 1990.
Jen Stutesman
Instructional, Media and Technical Services Librarian
Walla Walla Community College
Walla Walla, WA