[Videolib] The Impact of a Non-State Actor, the PLO

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:54:16 -0500

Hello,

We have the following title in our collection: The Impact of a
non-state actor, the PLO [videorecording] / a production for the Open
University ; BBC-TV ; production, Carol Haslam. Published/Produced:
Lincoln, Neb. : Great Plains National Instructional Television Library,
c1974.

My question to the masses is, do you also own a copy, if so, do you
permit ILL? Or, is this title out-of-print?

Thanks,
Monique

Monique Threatt
Librarian for Media, and Communication & Culture
Herman B Wells Library, W121
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN 47405
phone: (812) 855-9857