Re: [Videolib] Looking for video w/ debate pros/cons - did we really

Sue Oscar (info@filmakers.com)
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:49:07 -0400

--Apple-Mail-17--625539999

This is not the video your patron requested since it is newer than=20
that. Filmakers Library released a film last year called "Dark Side of=20=

the Moon" It which" proves" that the moonwalk did not take place--but=20=

then at the end it turns out it to be a a mockumentary. The full=20
description is on our web site www.filmakers.com.
Sue Oscar
Filmakers Library, Inc.
124 E. 40th Street
Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
Phone:212-808-4980
Fax:212-808-4983
info@filmakers.com
www.filmakers.com
On Wednesday, August 10, 2005, at 03:42 PM, Renee Zurn wrote:

> Hello all.=A0
> =A0
> I was having a fun day until I was stumped by this inquiry: my patron=20=

> asked me if we could borrow an older video she saw about 4 years ago =
in=20
> her high school physics class.=A0 The movie started with people=20
> presenting evidence to show that we really did not land on the moon =
and=20
> ended with people presenting proof that we did.=A0 Any ideas?
> =A0
> Thanks for you help.
> Renee Zurn
> Duluth Public Library
> Duluth MN

Sue Oscar
Filmakers Library, Inc.
124 E. 40th Street
Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
Phone:212-808-4980
Fax:212-808-4983
info@filmakers.com
www.filmakers.com

--Apple-Mail-17--625539999

This is not the video your patron requested since it is newer than
that. Filmakers Library released a film last year called "Dark Side
of the Moon" It which" proves" that the moonwalk did not take
place--but then at the end it turns out it to be a a mockumentary.=20
The full description is on our web site www.filmakers.com.

Sue Oscar

Filmakers Library, Inc.

124 E. 40th Street

Suite 901

New York, NY 10016

Phone:212-808-4980

Fax:212-808-4983

info@filmakers.com

www.filmakers.com

I was having a fun day until I was stumped by this inquiry: my patron
asked me if we could borrow an older video she saw about 4 years ago
in her high school physics class.=A0 The movie started with people
presenting evidence to show that we really did not land on the moon
and ended with people presenting proof that we did.=A0 Any ideas?

=A0

Thanks for you help.

Renee Zurn

Duluth Public Library