RE: [Videolib] Looking for video w/ debate pros/cons - did we

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:04:37 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C59DEF.1DCAC620

Renee,
=20
If the video shown in the high school physics class was about exploring
the edges of earth (rather than the moon landing), then the patron may
be referring to a title released by Bullfrog Films, that presents proof
that the earth is really flat. ;-)
=20
IN SEARCH OF THE EDGE: An Inquiry into the Shape of the Earth and the
Disappearance of Andrea Barns (Produced by Pancake Productions)
=20
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/search.html
=20
Call for more details.