Re: [Videolib] coffee in the movies

Jen Stutesman (jennifer.stutesman@wwcc.edu)
Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:40:34 -0700

Hey, I remember that! Very funny! - Also Steve Martin,
although I'm sure someone else has already mentioned it:

LA Story: The coffee ordering scene, where everyone has
impossibly convoluted orders to give to the waiter. I was
living in FLA at the time, and I thought this was
hilarious! I was soon to find out this is only a *bit*
exaggerated... *grin*
-jen

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:31:18 -0400
"Jed Horovitz" <JedH@internetvideoarchive.com> wrote:
> Steve Martin in DEAD MAN DON'T WEAR PLAID makes/pours a
>bottomless bag of
> grounds into a pot while talking and talking and talking
>about who dunnit.

"We allow our ignorance to prevail upon us and make us
think we can survive alone, alone in patches, alone in
groups, alone in races, even alone in genders." - Maya
Angelou, The New York Times, 11 March 1990.
Jen Stutesman
Instructional, Media and Technical Services Librarian
Walla Walla Community College
Walla Walla, WA