Re: [Videolib] coffee in the movies

Eileen Karsten (karsten@lakeforest.edu)
Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:59:27 -0500

You do not the want a scene like the one in Big Heat, the gangster
throws the pot of coffee in the face of his girlfriend which disfigures
her. Because of her disfugurement, she helps the police get him. Do
you want something more like the scene in West Wing, where all the
military folk are waiting for the President about some national security
matter and the Admiral turns to the General and makes the comment: I
think they have changed the coffee brand

Eileen Karsten
.