Re: [Videolib] New Berkeley Digital Audio/Video Project

MileFilms@aol.com
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 20:22:50 EDT

--part1_212.632d258.30240b5a_boundary

In a message dated 8/4/05 7:20:24 PM, ghandman@library.berkeley.edu writes:

> Thanks, dude!=A0 We aims to please!
>=20
> Howz going?=A0 You going to the Media Market?
>=20

Thanks, yourself! It's an amazing website.

It's incredible here dealing with all the vets and filmmakers, but premierin=
g=20
two other films in the same series next week (Marcel Ophuls' THE TROUBLES=20
WE'VE SEEN and ELECTRIC EDWARDIANS) at Lincoln Center -- makes it feels like=
we=20
can't breathe at times. But the family is good and we'll be whale-watching o=
ff=20
the coast of Massachusetts in a few weeks, so that's definitely something to=
o=20
look forward to.

As for the Media Market, I've just never gone. It seems that since we sell=20
everything at $29.95 (or so), that it's just not financially worth going. Fo=
r=20
some reason, we do much better business with individuals than institutions.=20=
And=20
to be honest, I'm making the archive festival and conference rounds and it=20
takes up much of my travel budget and time.

Best,
Dennis
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (201) 767-3117 or (800) 603-1104 (in the US)
Fax: (201) 767-3035
Email: milefilms@aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_212.632d258.30240b5a_boundary

In a message dated 8/4/05 7:20:24 PM, ghandman@library.berkeley.edu writes:<= BR>

Thanks, dude!=A0 We a= ims to please!

Howz going?=A0 You going to the Media Market?

Thanks, yourself! It's an amazing website.

It's incredible here dealing with all the vets and filmmakers, but premierin= g two other films in the same series next week (Marcel Ophuls' THE TROUBLES=20= WE'VE SEEN and ELECTRIC EDWARDIANS) at Lincoln Center -- makes it feels like= we can't breathe at times. But the family is good and we'll be whale-watchi= ng off the coast of Massachusetts in a few weeks, so that's definitely somet= hing too look forward to.

As for the Media Market, I've just never gone. It seems that since we sell e= verything at $29.95 (or so), that it's just not financially worth going. For= some reason, we do much better business with individuals than institutions.= And to be honest, I'm making the archive festival and conference rounds and= it takes up much of my travel budget and time.