Re: [Videolib] Arabic/Egyptian films

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Tue, 02 Aug 2005 16:31:57 -0400

--------------090301010201020302060501

It sounds like you're looking more for features than documentary films
-- I second the previous respondant's recommendation of Arab Film
Distribution. You should be able to find plenty of possibilities in
looking through their catalog online.

One that I've seen recently and would recommend is /Ali Zaoua: Prince of
the Streets/:

http://www.arabfilm.com/item/203/

Best,

Meghann R. Matwichuk