RE: [Videolib] Increasing paperwork problems

jmiller@frif.com ("jmiller@frif.com")
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 17:45:20 -0400

Sure: Raise your prices!
JM

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Jessica Rosner jrosner@kino.com
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 16:50:04 -0400
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Increasing paperwork problems

I have just started to return orders when the paperwork involved exceeds the
time to make it worth it. I keep getting orders for one DVD anywhere from
$15-$25 that come with up to three pages of forms to fill out. We have
standard tax forms already filled out if needed but these institutions
require much more. It is NOT worth my time for a single order from an
institution that we do little or no business with. I return it with a note
Explaining this and suggesting they try ordering from a wholesaler. I just
can't deal with this kind of paperwork on that kind of order
Anyone have any other ideas how to handle this ?

Jessica

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International