Re: [Videolib] Increasing paperwork problems

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 01 Aug 2005 17:31:48 -0400

--B_3205762310_109819829

>=20
> In a message dated 8/1/05 5:05:49 PM, jrosner@kino.com writes:
>=20
> I just
> can't deal with this kind of paperwork on that kind of order
> Anyone have any other ideas how to handle this ?
> Jessica
>=20
>=20
> Get a tall blond assistant that also gets you coffee and sympathizes over
> recent Cub losses (like, since 1908)?
>=20
> I'd love to know what happens when you don't fill out the form but send a
> video with an invoice?
>=20
>=20
> Easy. You don=B9t paid. Also can I get a medium size, dark haired assistant=
with
> a British
> accent ( male) ?
>=20
> Jessica
>=20

--B_3205762310_109819829

Re: [Videolib] Increasing paperwork problems

In a message dated 8/1/05 5:05:49 PM, jrosner@kino.com writes:

I just
can't deal with this kind of paperwork on that kind of order
Anyone have any other ideas how to handle this ?
Jessica

Get a tall blond assistant that also gets you coffee and sympathizes over r= ecent Cub losses (like, since 1908)?

I'd love to know what happens when you don't fill out the form but send a v= ideo with an invoice?

Easy. You don’t paid. Also can I get a medium size, dark haired assis= tant with a British
accent ( male) ?

Jessica

--B_3205762310_109819829--