Re: [Videolib] Increasing paperwork problems

MileFilms@aol.com
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 17:08:56 EDT

--part1_53.2caab6f2.301fe968_boundary

In a message dated 8/1/05 5:05:49 PM, jrosner@kino.com writes:

> I just
> can't deal with this kind of paperwork on that kind of order
> Anyone have any other ideas how to handle this ?
> Jessica

Get a tall blond assistant that also gets you coffee and sympathizes over
recent Cub losses (like, since 1908)?

I'd love to know what happens when you don't fill out the form but send a
video with an invoice?

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128