Re: [Videolib] Chinese characters

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:33:14 -0400

You're likely to end up with either a Chinese-language dub of the audio
track or one with poor production values if you purchase the Chinese
version. Personally, I only purchase this kind of dvd when I can't get
a film any other way. You're much better off either waiting for the
special ed. re-release coming out later this year or buying a used
region 1 copy off of Amazon.com if you want to be more certain about the
quality.

Best,

Meghann R. Matwichuk
Instructional Media Department