Re: [Videolib] Looking for modern railroad films

Mark Richie (n2books@frontiernet.net)
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 20:17:32 -0500

--------------030808000409090804010403

Contact Kalmbach publishing in Milwaukee. They publish Trains and Model
Railroader magazine. Both mags run ads for video of prototype (real)
railroads shot at historic and or scenic areas of North America.

Richie Sends