Re: [Videolib] Looking for 3 films: The Touch, Confidenceand High

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:08:30 +0200

Dear Bonnie,

- High Hopes on VHS is OOP in the US, but still available here (used)

- Bizalom
Distributor in the US has been New Yorker Films. You might contact them.
Probably not yet published in the US on video or DVD. We have bought it
on video in Hungary directly from the rights owner Mokep-Film (VHS/PAL,
no subtitles). You might contact them at
http://www.mokep.hu/eng/ceginfo.asp?lang=en

- Beroringen (The touch/ Le lien)
We have bought it in France ("Le lien") but it is OOP (this edition is
the only entry in WorldCat). Available as a used item here:
http://www.priceminister.com/offer/buy/2718087/Lien-Le-The-Touch-VHS.html
(but in French, VHS-SECAM - so not recommended!)
The film is not available in Sweden on video or DVD.

with kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html