RE: [Videolib] Looking for modern railroad films

Cartford, Peter, JCL (CartfordP@jocolibrary.org)
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:00:00 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C59129.87B5E666

Check out Green Frog Productions:

=20

http://www.greenfrog.com/

=20

Odd name, but they deal exclusively in railroading video, audio and
maps. I see at least three titles on the Canadian National.

=20

Peter Cartford
AV Librarian
Johnson County Library