RE: [Videolib] Looking for modern railroad films

Harper, Patrick (PHarper@BWIBOOKS.com)
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:44:43 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C58EFE.303B67D6

Renee,
Try these guys, we've purchased from them before, good luck!
http://www.pentrex.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Renee Zurn [mailto:rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us]=20
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 4:30 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Looking for modern railroad films
=09
Hello everyone.
=20
I have had a patron request that we get movies, preferably in
VHS, of current, modern railroads and trains. He mentioned the Canadian
National as a train he would like to see. I am not having any luck...
lot's of railroad history but nothing about current railroads and
locomotives.
=20
Any help would be appreciated.
=20
Renee Zurn
Duluth Public Library
Duluth MN 55802
=20
The wind is off the lake this weekend in Duluth so I am looking
forward to a sunny weekend with the temps in the low 80s!

------_=_NextPart_001_01C58EFE.303B67D6

Message

Renee,
    Try these guys, = we've=20 purchased from them before, good luck!
http://www.pentrex.com/
=
-----Original=20 Message-----