RE: [Videolib] Need Latino Community and AIDS/HIV Documentaries

Schmitt, Mike (schmittm@uwgb.edu)
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:51:29 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C58EE5.FD158DDA

NEWIST of Green Bay, Wisconsin has some videotapes on this topic. They
are produced in conjunction with Wisconsin Public TV.
=20
=20
http://www.uwgb.edu/newist/videos/index.asp
=20
If you have questions contact me directly.
=20
Thanks,
=20
Mike Schmitt