(no subject)

videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=nMHJcW5L3c6IuLpiyCLXWSDC0b0v1OEem/xNeq0V8WujNLbJzzV/ErtaFBEowQFvaAVWqVVrqcog3EPYeUvI6JfP68QENqP+L+utM+rgePWycJ3uM80JipLDpXWLnxE4nHAo12YOYu+ECwEat+CNUvKyG133ybeLOU71bZiy+VE=
;
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:38:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: sarala blar <saraladwr@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Bollywood Films question
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Sender: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu

sarah
i am sarala blair indian librarian. I have many
rental hindi movies. they check out for 7 days $1.50
Friends of the library support this. i go to the
nearest vendor and buy the latest movies. All have sub
title in english arabic, french and urdu etc
here are some titles available for $20.00
you caaan buy online too. erosinternational.com
is the major vendor.

Veer Zara, Kisna, devdas, waqt etc. if you need more
titles let me know
sarala
--- "Andrews, Sarah E" <sarah-andrews@uiowa.edu>