RE: [Videolib] DVD shelving

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:09:08 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C58875.3854DFFC

We were using security cases for our dvds. However, after losing over
300 titles, we stopped using the security cases, went to double shelving
- empty cases on the shelf, discs in a locked cabinets. And I can't
think of a way to make the browsing quiet. The security cases are very
noisy.
=20
=20

Becky Tatar