Re: [Videolib] La Jetee

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Wed, 06 Jul 2005 15:08:54 -0400

--------------000605010701070500010508

/La Jetee/ is available on a region 1 compilation disc called 'Short 2 -
Dreams'. This was a video magazine of sorts issuing short films
centered around a particular theme that I haven't seen around in
awhile. It's available used through Amazon for $80-ish:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000031VPS/qid%3D1120676654/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/103-2061769-6857454

Best,

Meghann R. Matwichuk
Instructional Media Department