Re: [Videolib] Atomic Cafe PPR

Sylvia Jonescu Lisitza (mailbox@movingimages.ca)
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 09:11:57 -0700

Blaine,

Sorry we can't help with Atomic Cafe.

If you get stuck, we have Nuclear Follies (27 min, 1986) by Michael Chechik
(director of Greenpeace: Voyages to Save the Whales. It's a fast-paced,
satirical revue of life in the atomic age featuring a collage of footage from
the 40s and 50s (depicting the splitting of the atom as the salvation of
humanity) interspersed with music and theatre skits by groups including the San
Francisco Mime Troupe and paintings by Vancouver artist Art Nuko. Let us know
if you'd like to preview.

Sylvia Jonescu Lisitza

Moving Images Distribution
402 West Pender St, Ste 606
Vancouver, BC V6B 1T6
Tel: (800) 684-3014
Fax: (604) 684-7165

To view our complete catalogue of film and video resources online, visit our
web site at http://www.movingimages.ca