Re: [Videolib] 16mm title -- stumper

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:00:58 -0700

I KNEW I'd seen that!

You can also go directly to the filmmaker's website
(http://www.zbigvision.com) and order it on DVD (DVD No 1
"MEDIA: Zbigniew Rybczynski - A Collection") for $22.95. Also available
on vhs; institutional prices somewhat higher (we bought all 3 DVDs for
$210).

The regular mail address is ZBIG VISION LTD, 4640 Danza Street,
Woodland Hills, CA 91364 USA

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University