Re: [Videolib] Title search

Jen Stutesman (jennifer.stutesman@wwcc.edu)
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:16:02 -0700

Hi Becky,
I bought these used from Amazon last year for one of our
faculty members - I think I paid about $40-50 for each
one, but they were VHS. Would she have to have a DVD?
-jen

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:38:21 -0500
"Tatar, Becky" <bltata@aurora.lib.il.us> wrote:
> Hello, all. I have a patron who is looking for the dvds
>of "Manon of
> the Spring," and "Jean de Florette." All indications
>are that they are
> out of print. Amazon has copies, but people are
>charging $70+ for each
> one! Does anyone have any idea where she could go that
>wouldn't charge
> an arm and a leg and her firstborn? TIA.
>
> Becky Tatar
> Periodicals/Audiovisuals
> Aurora Public Library
> 1 E. Benton Street
> Aurora, IL 60505
> Phone: 630-264-4100
>FAX: 630-896-3209
> bltata@aurora.lib.il.us
> www.aurora.lib.il.us

"We allow our ignorance to prevail upon us and make us
think we can survive alone, alone in patches, alone in
groups, alone in races, even alone in genders." - Maya
Angelou, The New York Times, 11 March 1990.
Jen Stutesman
Instructional, Media and Technical Services Librarian
Walla Walla Community College
Walla Walla, WA