(no subject)

videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:15:29 -0700 (PDT)

h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=fUl9zDRy2oeYSH3C7AR5o6mm0ZzrBiMH/O0ujDrDht7PRSMgQaUSJ7pfn+TlnXPLiKkUbO1aKKCddfva6mYOgeb9Yxja7ppiASM7QZK0+erjJm3fMVW7km8kou7xSfcu+AzXC4W+YeXmT9gvhYPnq6x/KLM7MnyRiJgwuJAD3nQ=
;
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:15:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kathy Dotson <guitar351@yahoo.com>
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Movie License Options
Sender: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu

--0-1356019603-1119388516=:58503

Hi.
My library (Wayne County Public Library in Wooster, OH) is interested in purchasing a site license allowing us to show movies as part of film discussion programs as well as other library events. We are trying to decide between MPLC (Motion Picture Licensing Corporation) and Movie Licensing USA. The cost of a license for a library of Our size appears to be about the same from both. Has anyone had dealings (positive or negative) with either one of these companies?

I would greatly appreciate any help you can give.
Thanks,
Kathryn Dotson
Audio-visual Librarian
Wayne County Public Library

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1356019603-1119388516=:58503

<DIV>
<DIV>Hi.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; My library (Wayne County Public Library in Wooster, OH)&nbsp;is&nbsp;interested in&nbsp;purchasing a site license allowing us to show movies as part of film discussion programs as well as other library events. We are trying to decide between MPLC (Motion Picture Licensing Corporation) and Movie Licensing USA. The cost of a license for a library of Our size appears to be about the same from both. Has anyone had dealings (positive or negative) with either one of these companies? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I would greatly appreciate any help you can give.</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Kathryn Dotson</DIV>
<DIV>Audio-visual Librarian</DIV>
--0-1356019603-1119388516=:58503--