RE: [Videolib] Anime subject heading

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 09:06:36 -0500

Apparently we are using 'animated films - Japan - videorecordings." I
would like to see a subject heading of Anime, and will talk to our tech
services head about it.

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street
Aurora, IL 60505
Phone: 630-264-4100
FAX: 630-896-3209
bltata@aurora.lib.il.us
www.aurora.lib.il.us

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Karen
Fischer
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 2:28 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Anime subject heading

*This message was sent using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) SMTP*
*This message was sent using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) FC
Gateway* Hi all,
Does anyone use a specific subject heading for anime other than just
"animated films." I would like to be able to pull up this category in a
search, but our catalogers say there isn't anything to use to
differentiate. Thanks, Karen Fischer AV Librarian Mansfield Richland
County Public Library Mansfield,OH