RE: [Videolib] The Kite Runner

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:37:45 -0400

Syma,

Bullfrog Films provides the following video and DVD titles that may
complement the Houston Public Library's reading program selection of
"The Kite Runner" for Books on the Bayou:

Return to Khandahar (2003, 65 minutes, VHS or DVD)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/rtkan.html

Breaking the Silence (2003, 52 minutes, VHS or DVD)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/break.html

Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Zerkow, Syma
- HPL
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 7:45 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] The Kite Runner

Houston Public Library has selected "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini
for our Books on the Bayou ("one book one city") reading program that
takes place in September. Can any of you suggest some films that we
could use for programming in conjunction with this title?

Thanks,
Syma

**********************************
Syma Zerkow
Coordinator of Materials Selection
Houston Public Library
500 McKinney
Houston, Texas 77002

phone: 832-393-1484
fax: 832-393-1466
email: syma.zerkow@cityofhouston.net

ReadersConnect@HPL...Check our website (www.houstonlibrary.org) for new
titles and old favorites. We have books, CDs, DVDs, eBooks, and
now...downloadable audiobooks!

This e-mail contains the thoughts and opinions of Syma Zerkow and does
not necessarily represent official Houston Public Library policy.