RE: [Videolib] Eracism Film Series suggestions

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:45:11 -0400

Tova,

I recommend the following documentaries from Bullfrog Films for the
Eracism Film & Discussion Series in the Fall:

After Silence: Civil Rights and the Japanese-American Experience
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/after.html

City Life: The Other Side
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/clos.html

Hanging Out
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/hang.html

Home of the Brave
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/hob.html

The Long Walk to Freedom
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/long.html

This black soil
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/this.html

Please contact me for further information on renting or purchasing these
titles.

Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films