Re: [Videolib] Two film finds

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:51:15 -0700

As of Jan. 2005, here's the info. I have::

For Some Women of Marrakesh, Contact Dept. of Anthropology,
U.of Texas, Austin, TX 78712, ATT: Pam Becker.
Cost: $200.

If, for some reason they can't help, try Prof. Elizabeth Fernea at
U. of Texas.

Susan

--

Susan Weber, *Media Librarian, Langara College Advanced Education Media Acquisitions Centre (AEMAC)* 100 West 49th Avenue Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V5Y 2Z6 Tel. (604) 323-5533 Fax. (604) 323-5475 email: sweber@langara.bc.ca <mailto:sweber@langara.bc.ca> http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac