Re: [Videolib] Two film finds

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:44:05 +0200

Dear LeeAnne,

there has been a posting on videolib in January this year concerning the
first title

"Years later, the University of Texas obtained permission to distribute
it
FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. The VHS may still be purchased from the
Department of Anthropology, U. of Texas, Austin, TX. 78712, attention:
Pam
Becker. Cost is US $200 and all moneys go into student fellowships in
anthropology and film."
>From jmiller@frif.com Mon Jan 10 18:55:36 2005
http://www.utexas.edu/cola/depts/anthropology/
(the video list is protected by pass word)

with kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin