Re: [Videolib] Video Title

Delin, Peter (
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:57:23 +0200

Dear Eileen,

this title doesn't seem to be available yet. Here is some information
about the DVD release:

"Indican Pictures will release CARLOS CASTANEDA ~ ENIGMA OF A SORCERER
in Theaters in the USA and Canada in Spring of 2004 followed by a home
video release on VHS and DVD which will include 2 cuts of the film: the
91 min. Theatrical Cut and a Limited Edition DVD featuring the Award
Winning 109 min. Festival Cut."

You migh contact Indican Pictures directly to ask about the DVD release.
On their site the home video release of this title on DVD is already

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin