Re: [Videolib] Video Title

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:57:23 +0200

Dear Eileen,

this title doesn't seem to be available yet. Here is some information
about the DVD release:

"Indican Pictures will release CARLOS CASTANEDA ~ ENIGMA OF A SORCERER
in Theaters in the USA and Canada in Spring of 2004 followed by a home
video release on VHS and DVD which will include 2 cuts of the film: the
91 min. Theatrical Cut and a Limited Edition DVD featuring the Award
Winning 109 min. Festival Cut."
http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2003/12/emw93154.htm

You migh contact Indican Pictures directly to ask about the DVD release.
On their site the home video release of this title on DVD is already
announced.
http://www.indicanpictures.com/noTrailer.htm

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat