Re: [Videolib] Librarians or libraries in movies

George Abbott (Glabbott@syr.edu)
Thu, 02 Jun 2005 09:25:16 -0400

"Ghostbusters" - filmed in NY Public

>>> n2books@frontiernet.net 6/2/2005 12:51:37 AM >>>

. . . . . or pair with "Legend of Firefly Marsh" Phoenix films -
award
winner and a great story line . . .it's pre OPAC . . . I love it when
our intrepid hero finds what he needs in the card catalog and rips the

card out of the drawer . . . . !
ML Richie

Andrews, Sarah E wrote:

>Hello-
>Our library is planning to have a film festival this fall. We want to
show movies that have a focus on libraries or librarians, or perhaps
books. Does anyone have any suggestions for us?

>We don't want something like The Big Sleep or The Station Agent--good
movies, but the focus is not on the librarian or libraries.