Re: [Videolib] Librarians or libraries in movies

Mark Richie (n2books@frontiernet.net)
Wed, 01 Jun 2005 23:51:37 -0500

--------------080103020607060006000903

. . . . . or pair with "Legend of Firefly Marsh" Phoenix films - award
winner and a great story line . . .it's pre OPAC . . . I love it when
our intrepid hero finds what he needs in the card catalog and rips the
card out of the drawer . . . . !
ML Richie