Re: [Videolib] Librarians or libraries in movies

Pat Shufeldt (pashuf@charter.net)
Wed, 01 Jun 2005 23:58:40 -0400

If it can be paired with another short film, how about PUSS IN BOOKS: ADVENTURES OF THE LIBRARY CAT (Iron Frog Production; ca. 30 min.) As I remember, Baker & Taylor are among the featured
felines.

Pat Shufeldt
pashuf@charter.net