Re: [Videolib] Shoes of the Fisherman - DVD Release?

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 01 Jun 2005 10:34:45 -0400

Meghann
I think this is VERY unlikely unless someone at the studio tries to some
kind of Pope tie in. Relatively obscure film with a large cast of good but
not box office actors ( don't think the Anthony Quinn set it coming anytime
soon)Go for a used VHS

> John DeSantis wrote:
>
> "You're probably thinking of The Shoes of the Fisherman, starring
> Anthony Quinn, which was made in 1968, I believe. I'm anxiously awaiting
> its DVD release."
>
> Are there specific plans to release this on DVD? We were planning on
> purchasing a used VHS copy and would hold off if a dvd might be coming
> along soon. Wasn't sure from the way this was phrased whether or not
> this is imminent or a wish...
>
> Thanks,
>
> ************************
> Meghann R. Matwichuk