Re: [Videolib] The Power of Nightmares (Adam Curtis)

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 01 Jun 2005 09:57:50 -0400

Yes Sony bought it. No release date set. This means no DVD of the original
will get to US until or unless Sony wants to put them out with the feature
version which realistically won't be on DVD for one to two years depending
on the film release schedule

Jessica

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner