Re: [Videolib] TV Series on DVD

John Fossett (john@krl.org)
Tue, 31 May 2005 10:48:40 -0700

TV Series on DVD is a hot topic in our region. I'm flooded with requests for
everything available. I have a list of criteria for selecting TV on DVD but
would like to see what others use. Anyone care to share?
Regards,
John

On Tue, 31 May 2005 12:08:20 -0400, Carol Dunn wrote
> The popularity of TV Series on DVD continues to rise. What subject
> headings do you use, or what subject headings do you wish you were using?
> They are very hard to find in our catalog. What can we do to improve
> subject headings for all media? It's frustrating. Any comments or
> help appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Carol Dunn
> AV Manager, NT Administration/Web
> Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
> 206 Broadway
> Findlay, OH 45840
> TELEPHONE:419-422-1712
> FAX:419-422-0638
> dunn@findlaylibrary.org

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
Charles Darwin

John F. Fossett
Media Librarian
Kitsap Regional Library