Re: [Videolib] Transcultural Adoption Films/Videos?

Moving Images Distribution (mailbox@movingimages.ca)
Wed, 18 May 2005 12:01:40 -0400

--B_3199262500_93308

Meghann,

Moving Images Distribution carries a film called Made in China: The Story of
Adopted Chinese Children in Canada, directed by Karin Lee and produced by
Shan Tam.

Made in China tells the story of several children from China between the
ages of five and thirteen who make Canada their new home. The documentary
looks at what it means to live in a trans-racial adoptive family, how these
children adapt to their new environments, and how they cope with their
biological identity and racial differences.

You can visit our online catalogue --
http://www.movingimages.ca/catalogue/Cultdiverse/Cultdiverse_gn.html#00add34
-- for a more detailed description.

Laraine Bone
Communications/Marketing

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Moving Images Distribution
402 West Pender Street, Suite 606
Vancouver, BC V6B 1T6

Tel (local): 604.684.3014
Toll-free (North America): 800.684.3014
Fax: 604.684.7165

To view our complete catalogue of film and video resources on line,
visit our web site at www.movingimages.ca

On 5/17/05 2:56 PM, "Meghann Matwichuk" <mtwchk@udel.edu> wrote:

> Looking for suggestions from the collective brain for films that deals with
> adoption/orphans, especially transcultural adoption. A couple of preliminary
> titles we've already thought of are:
>
> Casa de los Babys
> Precious Cargo
> Redwood Curtain
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Best,

> Meghann R. Matwichuk
> Instructional Media Department
> Morris Library
> University of Delaware
> 181 S. College Ave.
> Newark, DE 19717
> (302) 831-1475

--B_3199262500_93308

Re: [Videolib] Transcultural Adoption Films/Videos? Meghann,