Re: [Videolib] Transcultural Adoption Films/Videos?

Sue Oscar (info@filmakers.com)
Tue, 17 May 2005 18:40:06 -0400

--Apple-Mail-13-623453327

In addition to Precious Cargo which was already mentioned, Filmakers=20
Library distributes the following films on transracial adoption:
Struggle for Identity: Issues in Transracial Adoption
Outside Looking In: Transracial Adoption in America

Filmakers Library also has these films on foster care;
Taken In: The Lives of America's Foster Children
Aging Out
All these films are described on our web site www.filmakers.com

Sue Oscar
Filmakers Library, Inc.
124 E. 40th Street
Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
Phone:212-808-4980
Fax:212-808-4983
info@filmakers.com
www.filmakers.com

On Tuesday, May 17, 2005, at 02:56 PM, Meghann Matwichuk wrote:

> Looking for suggestions from the collective brain for films that deals=20=

> with adoption/orphans, especially transcultural adoption.=A0 A couple =
of=20
> preliminary titles we've already thought of are:
>
> Casa de los Babys
> Precious Cargo
> Redwood Curtain
>
> Thanks in advance!