Re: [Videolib] Transcultural Adoption Films/Videos?

Beth Traylor (bethe@uwm.edu)
Tue, 17 May 2005 15:26:50 -0500

--------------040607060509070401060102

Meghann,

There is one entitled "Perspectives on Adoption: International Adoptees
Tell Their Stories
available from: http://www.heart-to-heartproductions.com/

Hope this helps

Beth Traylor