Re: [Videolib] Joint copyright question

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Tue, 17 May 2005 12:05:04 -0700

I am assuming they want copies, particularly because I don't want to be
directly involved with giving the copyrighted material to the third
party who first made the request. That person has a website and I don't
want to be anywhere near having this material turn up on a website and
having one or both of the copyright holders coming to SFSU about it.

About the copyright holders: evidently the university didn't retain a
copy. No contact yet with the individual on the copyright; he may not
be in the United States (but probably reachable through the Internet).

Brigid Duffy
San Francisco State University